Faith Formation Correspondence Course
This course is divided into 27 lessons.
You must successfully complete all the units to complete the course.
After registration, a member from ACO would have contacted you to issud a “password” which is to be used to do each unit of the course.
Unit I: Growing in Faith and Awareness
- Lesson 1: What is faith?
- Lesson 2: The heart of spirituality: God’s call and our response
- Lesson 3: Enriching your spiritual life
- Lesson 4: Prayer, the key to spiritual growth
- Lesson 5: Jesus the teacher
- Lesson 6: Who is your God?
- Lesson 7: Teaching about God
- Lesson 8: Jesus, the son of God
- Lesson 9: The Holy Spirit
- Lesson 10: Understanding and using the Bible
- Lesson 11: Christian Morality
- Lesson 12: Social Justice and the preservation of the environment
- Lesson 13: The History of the Church
UNIT II: Growing in Skills
- Lesson 1: Catechesis as Ministry
- Lesson 2: The Emmaus journey: Model for Religious Education
- Lesson 3: The Role of the Catechist
- Lesson 4: Twelve Gifts Catechists need
- Lesson 5: Get ready to teach
- Lesson 6: Understanding the students you teach
- Lesson 7: Know how to motivate your students
- Lesson 8: How to Discipline
- Lesson 9: Tell a Story
- Lesson 10: Ask questions
- Lesson 11: Promote creativity
- Lesson 12: Using visual aids
- Lesson 13: Involve your students in activities
- Lesson 14: Encourage Creative Dramatics