Let’s see how you score on these questions pertaining to Christian Morality-:
1. In the moral life, human beings are always responsible for their …….
a. tasks b. work c. conscience d. temperament
2. The Christian must make a sincere effort to practise ……..in the use of food, drink, alcohol and drugs.
a. temperance b. excess c. envy d. weight
3. In living a moral life, a person must not only know what is right, but also ……to do what is right.
a. value b. desire c. forget d. behave
4. There are certain moral norms that are ………; they admit to no exception.
a. fluid b. changeable c. absolute d. sinful
5. ……………is the ability to see the difference between right and wrong.
a. conscience b. values c. sin d. desire
6. God’s will must be ……………. in our scale of values, just as Christ’s life was one of total obedience to the Father.
a. first b. last c. somewhere d. seen
7. ………… role in one’s life is the central factor in the formation of conscience and sound moral judgment.
a. Christ’s b. Catechists ‘ c. Parents’ d. Peers’
8. Abortion is wrong because …..
a. the Church says so b. there are great risks to the woman’s health c. human life is sacred d. parents do not approve of it
9. Christians have a great help for the formation of conscience in the ……
a. Church and her Magisterium b. dictionary c. atlas d. library books
10. What is meant by a ‘virtue’?
a. an interior disposition b. a positive habit c. a passion that has been placed at the service of the good d. all of the above